Reader Comments

Synapse xt review

by fiona basil (2021-01-11)

If you suspect that you may have tinnitus, discuss it with your primary care doctor. Your physician will look into common problems such as excess earwax, medical conditions, or medications that may be the cause.  If no obvious cause is found, your doctor may refer you to an otolaryngologist for further evaluation. When you visit Southern ENT, we conduct a physical examination as well as test your hearing to check for hearing loss and other issues. We may refer you to one of our audiologists to measure your hearing and thoroughly evaluate your tinnitus.